image1 image2 image3

Route to Passive Income

It is never too early to plan for retirement

Sep 2015 Portfolio Update - Growing My Passive Income





Added the following counters:
  1. 5,000 shares of Suntec Reit.
  2. 2,000 shares of Starhill Global Reit.
  3. 8,000 shares of Accordia Golf Trust.
  4. 1,000 shares of SMRT
  5. 15 shares of Fraser Commercial Trust as I participated in their scrip dividend scheme (Few months back that I failed to record it down)
  6. 869 shares of Nikko AM STI ETF.
Sold the following counters:
  1. 2,000 shares of Asian Pay TV Trust.
  2. 3,000 shares of Keppel DC Reit
My Portfolio has finally grown past the S$100,00 mark. Growing passive income is really a slow process.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. Slow and steady wins the race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PI Trooper,

    Congrats on getting past the $100K milestone.

    Cheers,
    Farmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Passive Income Farmer. Still far from a lot of the other guys, including you.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on achieving a milestone.

    It looks like you are very much into Reits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi B. Thanks. If you do consider the STI ETF has non-reit, then it is about 50% reit. I have some non-reit counters in my radar. Waiting for the price to go in.

      Delete
  4. Congrats,

    Next target 200k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felix, Thanks.

      I will set the next target at 150K first. that should be achievable in a years time.

      Delete
  5. Wow $100k! I wonder how long I'll take to get there!

    ReplyDelete