image1 image2 image3

Route to Passive Income

It is never too early to plan for retirement

July 2016 Portfolio Update - Growing My Passive Income

I am late with my July update.

Added the following counters in July:
  1. 500 shares of Keppel Corp.
  2. 466 shares of Nikko AM STI ETF.
  3. 3,000 shares of Soilbuild Business Space Reit.
  4. 4,000 shares of Kingsmen Creative.
I went on a small buying spree at the end of July (maybe because of the revision of Standard Chart's rates). My invested capital has surpassed the S$150,000 mark (like finally). 

I am really keen on DBS and OCBC shares. Should I buy or should I just hold a little longer? This is always the most difficult question to answer. I am keen to add more shares of DBS when the price is below $15. However, when the price went below $15 (like last Friday), I hesitated.

Well, let's just wait and see whether the coming weeks create any opportunities to buy.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Hi PI Trooper !
    A well diversify with income and growth stocks ,,, bravo !
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, STE. Still growing my portfolio.

      Delete
  2. Nice Portfolio. $1M not enough lah due to inflation. Better AIM HIGHER ! I think you can :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cory. $1M is just a number i am aiming for. It can be higher of course. But i think cash flow is more important than the number.

      Delete
  3. May I know which broker are you using, mine is charging me a minimum of SGD 12 per transaction and if I just buy 500 shares of Keppel Corp (roughly SGD 2500), my commission charge would be very high in terms of percentage, i.e. 12/2500 = 0.48%. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DUFY, I was using stand chart's trading account. I bought the 500 shares of Keppel prior to 1st Aug. So the commission charge was still under the old rates. For now, i think i will still use Stand Chart, however, i might accumulate more cash before buying shares.

      Delete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed every bit of your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool. @ Packers And Movers Mumbai

    ReplyDelete