image1 image2 image3

Route to Passive Income

It is never too early to plan for retirement

Five Bloggers Collecting > S$10,000 of Dividends Yearly

Here is a list of financial bloggers with dividends exceeding the S$ 10,000 mark. Going through this journey, I personally know it is not easy. I just have to continue to believe and work on it. With these bloggers inspiring me, I believe I will hit this milestone soon. Till then, I will just continue to monitor their journey and work on mine.


1. Passive Income Farmer

Total Dividends in 2015 - S$ 9,189.49 (almost reaching the S$10,000 mark)



2. Dividend Knight

Total Dividends in 2015 - S$ 16,835.00






3. A Path to Forever Financial Freedom 

Total Dividends in 2015 - S$ 21,600 (S$ 1,800 per month in 2015)



4. Lady, You Can Be Free

Total Dividends in 2015 - S$ 60,349.15



5. A Singaporean Stock Market Investor

Total Dividends in 2015 - S$ 167,149.50



In 2015, I collected S$ 6,206.76 of dividends. It has been a slow process but I am seeing the progress with each passing month.


These are the bloggers (above) I will have to hashtag -  #Inspiration, #YouHaveDoneIt, #ICanDoItToo, #HardWork, #Patience, #SlowAndSteady.

Obviously, there are more financial bloggers, out there, exceeding the S$ 10,000 mark. 

So please leave a comment about those bloggers too.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. They are my aspiration and I look forward to be like them to collect a hefty dividend income yearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise. Looking forward to grow the dividend income like theirs. Sweet Retirement, do add me in your links as well.

      Delete
  2. Hi PIT

    Thanks for the mention.

    You are definitely on the right direction and move there and you've shown how you've achieved close in 2015. I'm sure the number will grow and swell in 2016 moving to 2017. Let's keep the work rate up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B, I will continue to just do the right things. Hopefully, at the end of 2016, i will be able to get closer to the 10K mark. Do add me to your links in your blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi PI Trooper,

    Thanks for the mention. In the presence of these masters I felt very humbled.

    As you are very goal oriented, I am sure you can reach 10K and beyond very soon. Enjoy the journey!

    Cheers,
    Farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aspire to be like them but highly likely will take some time to achieve that goal of getting $10,000 passive income. Not even quarter of that amount ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, it took me a long time too. i believe it took a lot of time for the other bloggers. Just work on it each month. All the best!

      Delete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Great work Man, Thanks for your articles, this saved me a lot of time. All of the posts on your blog are having informative and valuable content. I appreciate your efforts.

    I would like to offer a great topic for you. Once check it for valuable information.
      Forex
     Forex
      Currency Trading
     Currency Trading
     Currency Trading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I am a regular follower and I always try to read all your articles and most of the times it really helps for us. Here we also offer some great content. Check one before you left.
    Colgate-Palmolive (India)
    Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
    Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
    Sagar Cements Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blog is very useful and attractive, sharetipsinfo provides best share market tips and other recommendations for better earning from stock market.

    ReplyDelete