image1 image2 image3

Route to Passive Income

It is never too early to plan for retirement

June 2016 Portfolio Update - Growing My Passive Income




I have been busy with work and have not updated the blog for 2 months. Various excuses before I got myself to sit down and archive all transactions in terms of purchasing and dividends for the last 2 months. Procrastination! Excuses - 1) Copa América Centenario; 2) Euro 2016; 3) Wasting time on Facebook videos; 4) Maybe tomorrow; etc.

Just got motivated by other bloggers and told myself I have to do it. They do not just pass on their knowledge but also motivated me to move towards my goal. A big thank you!

Added the following counters in May and June:
400 shares of Keppel Corp.
1,425 shares of Nikko AM STI ETF

On a separate note, I wanted to add more counters after Brexit. I waited for a few more days thinking I will get a better price but the market rebounded. Lesson Learnt!

Well, my invested capital is finally reaching the S$150,000 mark. A marked difference when I started to keep track 2 years back. Just have to keep doing the right things.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Ive been watching the games busily too!!!

    Hahaha...

    Good job and congrats on achiveing your milestone there. Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been watching the games busily too!!!

    Hahaha...

    Good job and congrats on achiveing your milestone there. Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B. You are the hardworking one. Your milestones are what i would like to achieve.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back to blogging. Congrats on reaching your 150k mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Sweet Retirement. Still have so much to improve on

      Delete